Funding is subject to HHSC requirements and available for a limited time.
Medicare providers whose Medicaid patient volume exceeds 10 percent and have patients under the care of eligible providers who are participating in the Texas Medicaid EHR Incentive program.
What Costs Are Covered?
Connection fees to the HIE.
How It Works
- Continue live connection to RGV HIE and HHSC for
another 6 months.
- HIE onboarding fees covered.
- Coordinate your patient’s care.
- Improve ‘Promoting Interop’ incentives.
- Utilize other HIE services to support your ‘at-risk’ contracts for value-based care and population health.
- Access to an integrated network of your patients across South Texas.